AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP AND PASSPORTS
We provide professional consultancy for individuals and organisations wanting to successfully apply for Australian Citizenship and passports.
How we assist with Australian Passports
If you’re looking to replace a lost Australian passport, apply for a new passport, or Australian passport renewal, we can assist you with the process while guaranteeing a full refund if your application is not successful.
Easy 4-step Process
1. Make an appointment, through our website, call us or use WhatsApp.
2. Meet with our Passport Advisor – advice on all required documentation
3. We prepare your application, and once complete, send it via Registered Post to the Australian Passport Office
4. Australian passport collection to your agreed nominated address upon approval
witness declarations and certify original documents for any Australian commonwealth purpose.
Any child born overseas where at least one parent is Australian citizen overseas may be eligible to apply for Australian citizenship by descent.
We can assist you with the necessary and strict documentary evidence required and help you throughout the entire process.
We witness declarations and certify original documents for any Australian commonwealth purpose. For existing clients and for individual appointments, we provide a convenient alternative to the Australian Consulate-General Hong Kong. No waiting time, no expensive Notarial fees, and we can travel to you anywhere on Hong Kong Island and Kowloon side.
- Certifying a copy of a document or part of a document (per document) – $450
- Witnessing a signature or seal on a form or declaration or the execution of a Will (per person per document)
- receiving a declaration or affirmation – $450