This information sheet sets out neatly the kinds of services we can offer you.
Contact us now if you would like to discuss your Australian visa options.
Lucas Australian Migration – Experience, Integrity and Value
Don Lucas: Experienced and well-respected Hong Kong-based Australian migration expert helping with all Australian migration enquires and services (excluding refugee/humanitarian).
- Expertise in Australian immigration law covering the full spectrum of the Australian migration Offering fixed fees in most cases, billed in stages after completion, providing certainty and ability to budget. Our services include:
- Business and Investment (subclass 188);
- Skilled independent and skilled state-sponsored (subclass 189, 190);
- Global Talent (subclass 858);
- Temporary and permanent employer-nominated (including temporary subclass 482, permanent subclass 186);
- Family visas including Partner (subclass 309/100) and other family members;
- Students (subclass 560).
- Experience and expertise in all aspects of Australian visa processes and understanding of how the system operates;
- Legally qualified, previously Australian solicitor (1993-2011, 2016-2017); Registered Migration Agent (1995-2011; currently 2021-);
- Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law, Law Institute of Victoria, 2000-2013 and 2016-2021 (presently leave of absence);
- Tribunal decision-maker deciding reviews of negative immigration decisions on behalf of the Australian government (2011-2016);
- Operating in Hong Kong as Lucas Australian Migration Consulting (BRC 72303298-000-10-20-4);
- Registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), Registration Number 9501008;
- All clients protected by the Australian government Migration Agents Code of Conduct, and Professional Indemnity insurance for all advice and
We look forward to helping you start a new chapter of your life in Australia!
Available on +85252455133 (Mobile/WhatsApp/Signal) or [email protected]
Lucas Australian Migration